I dunno what should I write here. Indescribable feelings. I couldnt examine which one that I feel. - hurt, upset, sad or ignorance. The only one who knows what is actually happened is Allah the Almighty.
I wanna cry loud. I feel like Im stupid. Rubbish. Dirty. But what I am certain now is I feel so bad. Allah................help me Ya ALLAH~..Unexplainable.
I love my friends but I cannot be their good friends and good example. I dunno to what extent I can do this. I just need Allah by my side. He's the best listener ever. Who misses and loves to hear His servants to pray and praise on Him. I love ALLAH n Muhammad Rasulullah. but it seems like I fail to be a good Muslim. I need more time but at the same time I have wasted the time without I realizee. I dunno. I just dunno. I feel like crying. Allah... Allah.. Allah... ;(
No comments:
Post a Comment