Tuesday, 5 October 2010

shooting tyme~

again and again, i was selected to be an actress.
wah! gaye cakap macam teror giler berlakon. but in fact, it is not!

i could not act in front of people. i was like numbing. what the f...uh uh uh..Allah.
please dont say that word. dah lama aku retire benda2 macam2 tu. please..

i dun know why Kiru beriya sangat pilih aku utk lakonan video L.L ni.
ntah la, when i asked her, she said, "i dun know, i just thinking about u."
when i said, "Kiru, actually i cannot act. I couldnt." Then she replied, I know u can. Last time during the Merchant of Venice drama, u act so well Mai. Allah...sodeh den. Kiru, it was just coincidence je la.. Adeh~

Amek ko Humairah!
But Alhamdulillah, at last, I can act much better compared to the first time. Uish! gagap den cakap omputih depan camera. haha..x leyh bla..
Dah! tomorrow i still have to go for shooting. hope can make it smoothly.

****Thanx to the crews for being so fantastic! :)****

No comments: