Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Happy January eh?

Salam and hi....

Personally, I would like to say that I like to write in this blog at this month. Aint it?
So, whats the point here Humairah? Uhm, its pointless.
*Few minutes stopped as nothing show up.*

And now I am just thinking and expecting on what would my next2 few months' life of being an outsider gonna be look like. Being the foreigner for almost 2 years. Out from my motherland.

So what am I hoping for there? Surely hoping for something good rite. Something good that might change my life 360 degrees from toppppp to bottooomm.....
Still, I do not know. Would it be the better me or the bad me if I were there? Or neither both.
Hurm..you would see it then...

Certainly, I wanna see some sunshine bright up inside of me. A little corpulent me.

 The successful, outstanding, diligent and all good things about Humairah insyaALLAH....:))wink2

No comments: