![]() |
| you look gorgeous with that suit ! |
Special congratulations I wish to my dearest n lovely best friend named NUR JAZLN MOHD JAHAM for your Graduation day !!!
"You deserve to get what you have achieved darling !"
Aku tumpang gembira JAZ !!!! Tahniah sangat-sangat !
Alhamdulillah...seronok sangat dengan kejayaan kawanku yang seorang ni. Seorang sahabat yang kental, kuat lagi tabah. Aku sayaaaaannnggg sangat kat ko Jaz...
Seronok sangat bila tengok kau senyum dan gembira. Seronok sangat Jaz..
Aku rasa macam nak peluk je ko, tapi tak boleh sebab ko dalam skrin lappy..hehe..
rasa mahu nangis atas kejayaan ko. Alhamdulillah...Allah buktikan bahawa every diffuculties there is relief... Janji Allah itu memang betulkan? Allah..Alhamdulillah ~
![]() |
| IMYSM !!! |
Dear Jaz,
No words could describe how lucky I am for having you as my dear friend,
for knowing you heart-to-heart,
and for giving me chance to listen to your unforgettable memories which taught me to be stronger like you.
I will always be missing you Jaz, and will always support you from any sides. And InsyaALLAH will always pray for your success dunia n akhirah dear...
No words could describe how much I love you, coz I know, you know I really meant that, that I love you...
Congrates my dear Jaz....
Now you have shown the world that you deserve to get everything that you ever dreamt dear. Alhamdulillah... :)
Lots of love,
Mai comot~
Auckland, New Zealand.
2:00am


No comments:
Post a Comment