Saturday, 21 April 2012

Experience and history means a lot to your life.

Assalamualaikum and good day all. How are you today? Feeling good huh? *smiling*

Alhamdulillah.... First and foremost, thanks to Allah coz I am still alive on this beautiful earth of New Zealand.
Alhamdulillah and thank you Allah for this life and the great moment that I have gone through along my days as a naive human or particularly as your servant. Thanks Allah the Most Gracious and Most Merciful. :)

After few months of not writing anything in this blog, my heart told me that I have to write and share something in here, even though I bet there is nobody dropping by to read my thoughts. huhu

Alhamdulillah, before I stepped my feet forward to the year of 2012, a lot of things happened in my life that slowly changed my mind and heart to be committed in this path. The path that rarely taken by human. The path that does not give me money but gives me strong strength to keep forwarding as a true caliph.

Alhamdulillah, I started my new year with an awesome birthday celebration prepared by the akhwats or more specifically my Jet Jo. Alhamdulillah for the first time I celebrated my birthday with my friends. huhu. At that time, the happiness is not because of the birthday celebration or the cake, but it is more about the real UKHWAH amongst us, MUSLIMS. Refer hadith 13 :

On the authority of Anas bin Malik, the servant of the messenger of Allah, that the prophet said : 
"None of you [truely] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself."
- Bukhari and Muslim 

Alhamdulillah.. This year I feel more peaceful, calmer and the most important thing is I feel closer to Allah. Last year has thought me on how to be a good Muslim and give me an overview on how the real world works. While this year -->2012 is teaching me on  on how to be tougher and rely more on Allah. For future, I am hoping and praying that Allah will always guide me to His path and gather us all in His jannah. Ameen Ya Rabb. :) Let's us together return to Him insyaALLAH :)

"Anyone whose both feet get covered with dust in Allah's cause will not be touched by the (Hell) fire."  
 - Bukhari 

Love because of Allah,
Mohd Noor, Siti Humairah
Symonds Street, Auckland



No comments: