So, how's life now? Better and closer to Allah?
Ramadhan has left us couple of weeks ago.
Ya, Ramadhan is amazing, but how about our ibadah?
Are they still amazing?
For your information, I was just finished my practicum at Royal Oak primary school.
Alhamdulillah..thanks to Allah for giving me those chances to widen my experience and knowledge to become a teacher. soon... the school and the system are great, the students and the teacher are really AWESOME!
Im really sure that Im gonna miss you guys.. Miss you all A LOT ! No doubt. sedih... :(
I have a lot to say, but time does not allow me to write longer.
Sesungungguhnya kewajipan kita lebih banyak berbanding dengan masa yang kita anda.. huhu.. nebes.
Ok, salam and good night all.
Maaf dan halalkan apa yg terambil insyaALLAH :)
| From left were Alein, Danial and Leon from Room 10. Alein seemed uncomfortable when I touched his head :D |
No comments:
Post a Comment