Talking about Nihon, I dont think I easily can erase all my memories learning about Japan.
The language, the letters, the culture and the people, all those things suddenly appeared in my mind.
The Nihon spirit a.ka. kamikaze(huhu) just came out without I invited.
When I attend to the Bon Odori Festival at Danga Bay, I realize, I will recall all my days in Japan last time.
The days that I had to dance the Te Odori dancing with my schoolmates. :)
Even though at that time I was pretty sure I wasnt a good dancer, Ive tried my best to ensure my dream to go to Japan will become true. huuu~ somangat den time tu..
And thanx to Anisah, my dearest frend who always give me support and motivation to overcome all those inconsequential obstacles that I confronted with. Millions of thanx to Anie for being my lovely friend till now, who rarely give up and always bear to my bad behaviour.hehe.. Thanks Anie. :)
Not to forget, to those who had helped us accomplishing our dream last time,especially to BOEY SENSEI, THANK YOU VERY MUCHHH!!!
It was 5 years ago where my friends, sensei and I went to Japan. Doing our cultural exchange programme.
![]() |
| MOZAC, TKC, SAS, STAR, SEMESTA & SSP. |
![]() |
| Im not bluffing. Guess which one is me? |
![]() |
| Okonumiyaki. Beefa, Anie n me. |
![]() |
| Olympic centre, Shinjyuku |
![]() |
| He's praying. |
![]() |
| With Ang Sensei n I miss my Boey Sensei |
| In the bullet train. Sleepy face after the performance. |
![]() |
| Together with Hatchiko Statue |
![]() |
| Shopping time. xoxo. Bought something for Mozac. |
Bon Odori 2010 - Danga Bay, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
First of all, thanx to ALLAH for giving me the opportunity to go to the Japan Festival.
Lots of fun with all my beloved friends, Shipa, Farah, Meah and Anum.
We went to the festival first and then move to the Danga Bay. Entertain ourselves by riding the blink2 bicycle.
Yet, stuck on the road but later on helped by the Japanese guys. Huhu..very gentle and polite.
How I wish all Malaysian men could act like that. Not to meggedik or what, but just to throw my regretful to some people who think they r handsome and cannot help other people especially to regular women. huhu..
![]() |
| Public can dance too! And I am one of them. Dancing! :D |
![]() |
| I look fatter than usual. ;p |
![]() |
| cheesu~ |
![]() |
| Our blink2 bicycle.. |
![]() |
| 25 September 2010. No more tears. SMILE :) |
At last, we stopped at this particular restaurant n met this one Uncle. huhu..a very nice Uncle I could say..
Fairy tale~
Only they know.













No comments:
Post a Comment