Saturday, 28 May 2011

HUIA BALL

They went to Huia Ball last night. I was not going.
Even though before2 this James knocked on my door inviting me to join the club, I had to say NO..huhu
Sebabnya....---> susah nak cakp. mungkin anda faham.
and one more reason was WE HAVE TO PAY $60. banyak tak banyak.

When I came home, there were only 2 people on the ground floor playing ping pong. huu~ sunyi.
Huia was empty with human being and no one were making noise.
Tak kesahlah, lagi bagus kot. haha

So, just wanna show you what we did of not joining the annual ceremony.
Attending our weekly gathering.
This time we made it in Ororke.
Heat Pizza given by Kak Ain on behalf of Etty -ki
PQ Blackwell building near to Grafton Road
before meeting the loooong bridge to Huia

They went to the Ball, and we were making our own Ball with joy..huhu

No comments: