EMAIL.
Who do not have any email raise your hand please? Those who did not raise their hands, BAGUS. tipu la kalau tak ada kan.huhu.
Talking about email, I still can remember when I created mine. It was in 2005 when I was in form 3. My email was named as shmn05@yahoo.com which stand for siti humairah mohd noor 2005. Last time lots of people were asking me, "Who is shaman?", then I was like? "Ha...Who's that? Is that our senior?" Then I realized, oooo...there were actually talking about my email la. pheww~
Since yesterday, I found out that my inbox had reached until 21, 500 plus minuse mails. Banyak tak banyak. After all these 6 years, all of sudden I wanted to read all the stuff that I had wrote and received. You know what did I feel yesterday?
I was like....ALLAH...ini ke aku yg dulu???Rasa nak gugur jantung ni...Rasa nak marah pun ada dengan diri sendiri. Perasaan bercampur baur. Yang baik tu alhamdulillah lah. Tp yang kurang baik tu macamane?
Hurm...Tu la kan, people do change. And I think I have changed as well. Alhamdulillah Allah nak beri aku peluang melihat aku yang dahulu. Humairah yang dahulu dan Humairah yang sekarang, di manakah perbezaannya.
Maha Suci Allah yang menjaga aib hamba-hambaNya.
Thanks to Allah for keep covering our sins, weaknesses and our wrongdoings which if it exposed could bring down our respectability and defame on us. Terima kasih ALLAH..Allah the Almighty.
Kepada anda-anda yang pernah terlibat dalm kes ni, maafkan kejahilan saya. huu~
I already deleted all my mails and now it is empty...! seronok! :D
Even in this blog, I had deleted all the bad memories which I think were useless to be remembered of..huhu
Even in this blog, I had deleted all the bad memories which I think were useless to be remembered of..huhu
Ok, peace and salam people!
![]() |
| My new life begins. ^_^ |

No comments:
Post a Comment