Monday, 9 May 2011

You should listen to it. It is lovely, beautiful and peace.


Please lend your ears for 4:49 minutes to listen to this lovely sentimental music.
You should listen to it friends. It is obligatory as I am pretty sure that you would fall in love to this melody immediately after 10 seconds. Indah. Seriously.
How I wish I could play piano and violin when I was a kid. Rasa macam hebat je. haha.
Even if I see a piano at anywhere, I will always pretend to play it like Beethoven was playing Per Elisa.
I do still remember the first time I knew Beethoven, it was in 1999(im not sure) where I stayed up late at one night and watched his movie at TV2, ALONE.

At first I did not know that movie was actually telling about Beethoven until I reached 14. huhu..lalala~ :D 
And when I recalled my 9 year old memory, I could see that Beethoven's life was not so good as we audiences expected. He was deaf, but surprisingly could play piano beautifully by using his heart and soul. Talented and Gifted. Teruja tengok cerita dia dulu. Sedih. Tp dah tak ingat dah jalan cerita dia macam mane. Basically, his father was a musician with a definite weaknesses for drink and his mom errr.. im not sure..hehe. Tapi in the end, he succeed to become a successful pianist and be one of the most admired composers among the music-lovers at that century and also at this present. Lovely.

But now we are not going to talk about Beethoven yer, coz i'm going to  introduce you all to a greatest Turkish composer, who is --> CAN ATILLA.
Lagunya banyak berkumandang dalam video teeett..:p Hebat !
Dari dulu lagi nak sngat tahu siapa yg compose music ni dan Alhamdulillah tanpa di sangka-sangka, macam Allah mendengar permintaan ini kan. Saya terbuka satu blog hamba Allah ni. Dan akhirnya keep repeating the music which entitled Fetih. Semangat ! Sometimes without I realize, it recurs in my mind and my lips. waaa..~
Thanks to this someone who unintentionally direct me to this great musician - CAN ATILLA. 
And thanks to Jo for introducing this melody (Gulbahar) this morning. Kind of love it. Boleh nangis ooo.. haha..
Ok guys, stay tuned and salam. ^_^

No comments: