I want to be closer to ayah.
How I wish I could see them in front of my eyes.
How I wish I could talk with them longer especially mak.How I wish I could mengadu to mak every single things that had happened to me.
Mengadu if Im hungry, sakit or any little nonsense matters that everybody would refuse to listen from me.
How I wish I could look at mak's face and listen to her advises.
How I wish to listen to mak's voice yg sedang mengaji.
How I wish to listen to ayah's voice tengah berzanji. sob sob sob
I miss all of them.
I am missing every single thing that I left behind in Malaysia.
How I wish I would say that I love them very very very much in front of them now. tsk tsk tsk...
Regards,
Anakandamu yg merindui.- just call me a homesick girl
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment