Airport, 7 months back. I did not cry at that momment.
I was happy saying goodbye to Malaysia. Waving hands to my family without shading any tears.
But....
Few days back.
During Hari Raya...
I was crying in front of the screen seeing Opal's cute face.
I dont expect to cry. Seriously. I thought I was really 'KATANG' aka gagah..
Tapi... when they wanted to say goodbye... I burst into tears.
I couldnt pretend that I am extremely sad for being far away thousands miles here.
I cried till Opal said, "Mak su... Jangala nanges.." *sambil muke pandang ibu saudaranya yg lain mengatakan aku sudah nanges* wuwu
Till that second, I had no mood to entertain other people. Maaf kakak2, rakan2 dan sahabat2, adik dan sesiapa saja yang terperasan. Maafkan saya. Sememangnya saya gembira berhari raya pada 1 Syawal, tapi apakan daya, saya tak mampu nak menghalang perasaan itu.
Dah. Tak mahu cakap lagi dah.
Case closed.
No comments:
Post a Comment