Salam all.
Sudah lama juga ya aku ngak tulis di sini? huhu
Ahamdulillah my life is great. Really great. Alhamdulillah tsumma alhamdulillah.
Banyak betul Allah kasi kenangan yang indah dan hidup yg sentiasa lancar.
Maknanya kena la buat amal lebih-lebih lagi ye tak? hehe.
For your info, I will be graduating sooooooonnnnn !!!!!
Aaaaaa !!!! Im so proud of myself! hahaha...
Ya, I know I will not be the best student. But the feeling is still AMAZING !!! (its like lagu bila aku kaya berkumandang in my head).. phew.. life life ~
I never expected to be a teacher 6 years ago. NEVER! Tapi Allah bagi jalan yg amat terbaik skali buat aku utk jalani study as a trainee teacher. Alhamdulillah.. I have learnt so much things and I have gained a lot of knowledge, experience and lessons. Dari UiTM Shah Alam pindah ke IPG KTI, pastu ke Auckland, then back to maktab.. That was just a great journey you know. Tak pernah sangka. Masha Allah.. Terima kasih Allah..
Tak pernah terpikir nk pergi New Zealand, tetiba Allah kasi tiket free pegi sana. Yala, even though masa skolah menengah teringin sgt nk study kat UK, tapi Allah bg New Zealand dengan results academic aku yg ciput tu. Rezeki dr Allah takda sape boleh sangka. Maka janganlah sombog sangt dengan Allah ye kawan-kawan.
I was able to meet a lot of people in this journey that finally changed me to someone different.
I never expected to wear tudung labuh after school even though masa skolah menegah aku rasa suka sangat nk pakai tudung labuh. Decent gitu. But I know, Allah has given me two paths, and I had to choose which one I like the most. And I love this path. The path that I had to choose before I flew to New Zealand. Although I know I am still not that good. Selalu je berangan tak sudah. huhu. Tapi Allah masih sudi lagi nk bagi kebahagiaan dalam menjalai hidup hari-hari. *terharu.
It's already October and Im going to leave this lovely maktab very soon.
18 days left I guess. Ya, I will miss everybody, this place and our memories.
Oh, Im a super senior here so u dont need to feel so sad to say goodbye ok!
Ok, next my friends(akhawats) n I planning to go to Singapore.
And I really want to go to USS. By hook or crook, I really wanna go there this year before I leave maktab.
Tapi tula, where can I dig the money from? huhu. Ya, I have to borrow some from my sister I guess.
Nak mintak abah, den sogan. haha. Berjalan je keje-keje. Last March da pg Indonesia.
Yeah, whoever would love to be with me, just prepare the money to travel around the world ya? huhu.
Just joking. Please manage the money well, Humairah.
Till here. (lagu sleeq ft najwa came out from my mind) #ohsingapore
Bye n salam.
p/s: Btw, the fasakh case of my lovely aunt had finished and she won. Alhamdulillah, Allah made it easy for her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment