Salam.
I was shocked when I heard that news. The news that I knew late. I always late.
Siapa sangka air yang tenang tiada arus kuat di dalamnya. Aku tak sangka.
Tapi banyak perkara yg tak sangka kat dunia banyak yg sepatutya kita sangka.
Aku baru dapat tahu yang seorang ibu saudaraku bakal memfailkan fasakh terhadap suaminya.
My aunt is a sweet lady that I never expected that she will face this kind of problem during her golden age.
She is a kind, patience women and a very helpful person. I never heard bad things happened on her family.
She never spoke about her family problems to other siblings until this one day.
She have had that enough and she outburst. She could not bear with that anymore.
A man that she's been married for more than 25 years has totally no idea why they got married.
I just knew that all this while my aunt is the one who paid the house rent, the car bill, all the house expenses, the children's school fees and all other payments.
I just knew that all this while my uncle has been fired from his job long time ago as a police man because of 'salah laku' and has been jailed to pay for that. All he wants is a comfort life for himself without thinking all the sacrifices that had been done by my aunt. Not only that, he was dare to punch my aunt's back and asked for the geran tanah given by my late grandmother. How could he. Not only that, he was cruel to call her own wife as something that is not supposed to be called. I was shocked when I heard that. I felt sorry coz it happened to my close relative and my own blood. Ya, this is not drama but it happened in reality.
All this while, my aunt was very patience with his bad behaviour until all her children forced her to apply fasakh.
They are no longer bear to see their mom the be the' toy' for that cruel man. Hot-tempered man. Even my mother been scolded by him during my cousin's wedding last time. If he did not feel shame to do that in public, how about to his wife? It must be much pain to hold with him.
Things happened and the marriage cannot be rewound again.
What can I do now is may Allah help my aunt's problem out and bestow her to have a happy life again.
She has been hiding and holding this for so long and she needs rest from this.
What I can say to may uncle is, may he change to a better person and reflect on what he did and please do not find my aunt anymore. We don't want that kind of people in our society to be free around. Shame on you when you have such a good wife, you take her for granted and abandon her life. The reason why Allah asks us to get married is not to be selfish, but to build a happy family (sakinah family) for the sake of Allah and for the deen.
p/s: Perhaps that is why women nowadays refuse to get married because of the bad attitude played by the men? May Allah put me in the righteous people and marry me to someone that can guide and teach me to be a good servant, wife, mother and child and more specifically make me closer to You. Amin~
No comments:
Post a Comment