If someone asks me,
"Who is the most influential person in your life after Muhammad pbuh and his Companions/all the Mujahideen and parents?"
"Who is the most influential person in your life after Muhammad pbuh and his Companions/all the Mujahideen and parents?"
I would answer, "My sister."
"What is her name?"
"_ _ _ _ _*shy*"
"Why did you say her?"
"Urmm...She can make me happy, glee, comfort, shocked, frightened, and at the same time she can bring me to misery, cry n reflect myself of what I have been doing."
"So, that means you said that she is important for you?"
"I do not know coz I cannot tell you."
"Why?"
"Urgh...urmm..sometimes, you know, it is difficult to say 'I LOVE YOU' to someone that you r always miss and adore. It is even harder to say 'YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO ME' as all those words are very precious to be described via your lips as it is indescribable(for me i think).
Only ALLAH knows how much and how high MY LOVE to those people out there while they are now not knowing that I am loving them right now."
million of thanks I wish to to my sister for your guidance in my first assignment.
the saddest thing was occurred when she replied my mail that i sent to her,
"Assalamualaikum, ni basic grammar je humairah, learn hard, dah 2nd year..teacher must be good in this...
be independent, i would not always around..."
**_ _ _ _ _**
terus berjurai air mata aku as she said, "I WOULD NOT ALWAYS BE AROUND".... :( :( :(
thank you Na...saya janji blaja kuat-kuat demi agama, bangsa dan negara..
*saya kene berjanji kalau tidak saya tak buat*
MAY ALLAH BLESS.
No comments:
Post a Comment