Mak Su Siti Humairah is here.
Im still at kampung and sleep everywhere since I dont have my own room. Now im landing on Bang Lang's bed since theyve gone back to Melaka last Tuesday. Wuwu.
A lot of things happened and is happening here. At Kampung Sega Hulu.
Im still on my holiday and im proud to say that this holiday is full of sweet, sour and bitter feelings.
Started from Husna's chaotic weddng ceremony, the nephew and nieces conditions, siblings attitude, parents' tradition style, relatives' situation, my own problems and so forth.
Those really test my patience to stay calm and steady.
Naufal just left this house with his family to bring Amani to the clinic. Amani is suffering eyes virus.
Kesian adik Amani. While Amani was in hospital, Naufal had to stay at kampung and he was the one who accompanied me at home this few days. we did a lot of things together. He cooked with me, we peeled the oranges and made the orange juice and watering the plants. the sweetest thing was, he drawn me a big flower before he went back. Mak Su was so touched you know. Although at certain times you were being so naughty n I gave little slap at your back, you still came back to me. Anak- anak.. Anugerah Tuhan yg sgt berharga ya. This holiday or more specifically Husna's weddiing event succeeded to strentghening our family bond. Although Allah has put some obstacles for us, in the end I realized that that was all for our own benefits.
I feel so blessed to be in this family and being their Maksu.
I know, sometimes im not a good maksu for them, but Im glad to be their aunt. Hehe
I feel so blessed to be in this family and being their Maksu.
I know, sometimes im not a good maksu for them, but Im glad to be their aunt. Hehe
Maksu loves u all.
Thank you Allah for this greatest gift. Moga aku tak lelah utk terus-terusan bersabar dlm mewarnai kehidupn keluarga ini. Aminnn :)
Okay, maksu dah ngntuk. Maksu teringin nk pg oversea lg.
mohon doanya moga maksu terus berjaya. ^^
p/s: bile maksu nk kawen pulep ni?? Eh? Huhu
Thank you Allah for this greatest gift. Moga aku tak lelah utk terus-terusan bersabar dlm mewarnai kehidupn keluarga ini. Aminnn :)
Okay, maksu dah ngntuk. Maksu teringin nk pg oversea lg.
mohon doanya moga maksu terus berjaya. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment